Monday, November 3, 2008

ooooooo

its been a long time since the last day i updated my blog...
i got nothing to say orrrrrr may be i got...but i dont want to share with u....haha

i just finished my civil exam last day...omg..its suck...
its not that hard but still i cant make it... i did a lot of readings, a lot of discussions, a lot of memorisations and all... but yet i cant apply my knowledge on civil into the answer script..oooo i just hope that i will pass te paper..

ok...forget about the bloody paper...
just think about something nice and something that can make me happy...

wow....what is it??????TTTTTTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
hahahaha....

whatever it is... i still got 2 more papers to go...and criminal trial..

then, my day...CONVOCATION on 1st December.... and then.............................
hahahah...i love it

to miss K and B....cepat study remedies...

1 comment:

Aznyda said...

i pun tak sabar lagiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii nak tunggu tetttt!!!!